Thursday 8 September 2011

Celebrations with a Homeless Life Coach

Yesterday, for whatever reason, I felt a little bit blue.
I was in queue for a cashpoint on Shoreditch High Street (the one by Tescos) before my yoga class, when I heard this little voice from below.
"Cheer up, girl!"
It was a homeless man.
"What's up?" he asked.
I felt a little embarrassed. (Seriously, what did I have to be down about?!)
"You need to be more positive," he says.
"I normally am pretty positive," I tell him back.
"Well, perhaps you're too positive, and when you feel just ok, you get disappointed."
"Yea, maybe..."
I went into Tescos and thought about what he said. Whether it made sense or not (and I think it did!), that homeless man cheered me up.
So I bought him some Celebrations and we had a little celebrate for making me feel better. Yay!
His name is Michael.
If you see him, give him a smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment