Tuesday 23 August 2011

Spanair + Brand Integrity

Visit any ad blog and you'll soon be reading how with the rise of digital, brands have to be more transparent. They have to have conversations with their consumers; not talk at them or barge into their conversations. Brands have to become more human. They have to genuinely be seen to give a shit. I'm pretty big on brands acting with integrity and really hate it when I can see the strategy behind the action. But brands are always going to be trying to sell stuff and John Grant would say that at least they're now being coerced to do this in a way that's improving the world a little bit. And I agree.

I fell across this case study a couple of months ago. I've had a few job interviews lately and I was often asked 'what kind of brands would you like to work on?'. Randomly,Spanish airline, Spanair, was always the first brand that sprung to mind! And it's because of this little act of Kindness.

1 comments:

Wilksieo said...

I love this alot!

Post a Comment